- For the safety of the pets we require that the boarding pets must be current on their vaccinations (Bordetella, Rabies).
- Pets must be examined by our hospital before boarding, and you must be a client.
- Boarding facilities are available for only those pets who are our patients.
- Pets are admitted or discharged only during our office hours.
- We have enough bedding for the pets, but if you would like to bring extra bedding and toys for your pet, please label them appropriately.
- We administer the medication during the pet's stay with us.
Call us at 610-326-6346 for specific rates.